Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Fall...


I'm loving the vintage quilts I found recently at Vagabond Vintage.  (Their High Point showroom had some of the most beautiful one-of-a-kinds and I took a few home with me for the online store...  hahaha again, issues letting go.)  I couldn't resist a little photo session with my boys.  (any excuse, right?)


{The red maple leaves hit the sidewalks in our neighborhood last week}


{Love shuffling through the leaves.. even as an adult}


{Happy guy}

{The hydrangeas have their reddish tinge}



{The tricycle from Traci-  I'm pushing for it but kids do love them some plastic!}

This is one of the last weekends before "the holidays" so I'm going to attempt a chill one.  I'm headed to New York via train for the day tomorrow with a group from the Washington Design Center.  We're taking a tour of the Kips Bay Showhouse which will feature work by some of my absolute favorite designers.  We get home around 7 something and then the weekend starts...


{This guy tired of the "photoshoot" long before I did }

Enjoy yours and take it all in.

xoxo, Lauren
If you'd like help creating a home you absolutely love, contact me about our design services.

No comments:

Post a Comment