Wednesday, August 25, 2010

crazy christmas trees

crazy christmas trees
This is it – turn the tree upside down and there’s more room for gifts! So little seems to me perverse, but this is at least okrasena very cool.
I do not like malls, but that Hong Kong people obviously have ideas. The next picture is the tree that were invented – is made of plates showing the objects in it.
After Christmas tree is for parents who have little girls and grown as Barbier them or have them boys and grown as zhenchovtsi. But still pretty beautiful christmas tree.
These two are already in straight and very attractive, especially to children and friends. Because one is chocolate balls, the other plush toys. I wonder if there are attempts at theft from them.
Blue below is located in front of Rockefeller Center and don a tree. But to me such my like, so it proclaims to Blue Light Christmas tree! Actually a luminous waterfall or why do not you call svetopad lightfall / 10.5 meters in height and diameter of 9 meters.
It is made of 3,390 and 527 meters LED neon tubes … enchanting tree-turns, I think, no need for comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment