Thursday, July 9, 2009

Stephen Knollenberg


I just can't get over that window & view (above)!!!! Browsing around the internet I came across the work of Stephen Knollenberg. He has a firm with offices in both DC & South Carolina & I'm loving everything I'm seeing. I've got a crazy day ahead of me & have to run but here's some eye candy...

I just love the feeling in all of his spaces...


The weather vanes below remind me of one my grandparents have in their family room...




He uses lots of neutrals which (surprise surprise!) I love...





Below is another amazing window, I'm guessing in the same house...




Awesome kitchen below... Love the absence of upper cabinets...




Beautiful stone fireplace below. It's got the potential to feel heavy yet he balances it perfectly:



Love the little table below:



mmm so warm & pretty:




Would love to soak in here....



Below, just so pretty & delicate:



Loving the feeling of age in the space below...




So simple...




You Southerners are so lucky to have that lush foliage just outside your doors!!! (below)

Finally, one last space. Loving the slicovers & the refined feeling. So simple & elegant...



Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!!

xoxo,

lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment