Friday, March 20, 2009

Atlanta Bartlett: Starvecrow Cottage

Ok, so after this crazy roller coaster of a day (and posts- sorry!!) I just wanted to show you another great Atlanta Barlett location, Starvecrow Cottage (love that name!)

This one is a contemporary bungalow in East Sussex. Obviously a bit too minimalist for me personally, but I can still appreciate its beauty & its nature-focused spaces.


The living room, below: The hide rug & painting warm it up a bit but I'd still need some more.


The all-white bathroom. There is some strange GI-Joe/ action-figure/ cartoon stuff going on in this house: (?? don't get it.)

Below, the crazy kids' bedroom. Very space-age but could you imagine how cool it would be to stay there as a kid???!!


The master bedroom is below. See the army fatigues???!! Anyone get this?? (Because I totally don't)

Below is a scary wild pig. It adds some spunk to this place though.


I would love this only if I had a LOT of land:


Below, the vintage/ mid-century modern kitchen:


And, finally, I'm actually LOVING this shower:

Anyway, have a great weekend & thank you (SO MUCH)all again for your help & advice!!!
xoxo,
lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment